- Hydraulic lifting platform, designed exclusively for lifting goods.
- Installation in a closed cavity with resistant walls, enclosure made of construction materials, metal, etc…
- All shipments, as a protection and security measure, must have an access door with an electric and mechanical lock.
- Automatic re-levelling (optional), the platform floor is always kept level during loading and unloading operations.
- Non-slip floor.
- Barriers to secure the load, which surround the entire perimeter of the forklift except the area of entry of goods.
- It can reach up to 12 metres in length and five stops. The special platforms to measure, they allow superior routes with a greater number of stops.
- The sliding of the platforms is carried out by means of conical steel rollers.
- The pistons are single-acting, thrust ratio 2:1 or 4:1.
- Hydraulic power unit with asynchronous motor of 1.500 rpm and gear pump.
- Forklift speed of 0.10 meters / s – 0.20 meters / s
- The control devices (pushbuttons) are installed in each access and are equipped with pushbuttons for calling and forwarding to all floors and can be optionally equipped with keys, busy light, direction arrows or light of this.
- Automatic operation: 24Vdc.
- Motors: III 230/400 Vac, II 230 Vac.
Directives and Regulations:
This product is manufactured in accordance with:
The following standards and specifications have been used for design and manufacture:
- Regulation UNE-EN ISO “12100-1”.
- Regulation UNE-EN ISO “12100-2”.
- Regulation UNE-EN “81-2:2001”.
- REBT: Reglamento Electrotécnico de Baja Tensión (Low Voltage Electrotechnical Regulations).