This type of product is aimed at people who need to access their home using a wheelchair or any other type of vehicle for people with reduced mobility.
At REGALIFT we are specialists and we have 2 models of stairlifts depending on the needs of each user.
Indicated for straight staircases with short travel with inclined displacement along the staircase or vertical displacement.
- These stairlifts have a maximum load capacity of 150 kg, the speed of 0.1 m / sg.
- Another option is vertical displacement, which allows architectural barriers with heights of up to 1.8 metres to be overcome with a maximum load of 200 kg at a speed of 0.1 m/sg.
- Both have all the safety systems to comply with the European Directives in force (Elevator with CE marking. According to the machinery directive 98/37/CE).
A platform that allows the removal of architectural barriers for both curved and straight stairs:
- Ideal for wheelchairs. Available with folding seat and different sized sills. For curved and straight stairs, indoors and outdoors.
- Load capacity 225kg with option up to 300kg.
- As it is powered by a battery-operated electric motor, it does not require any external elements such as control panels, motors, etc.
- Its rails can be fixed to the wall or to steps, so it can be adapted to many different staircases.
- When the platform is folded, it occupies 350mm, making it one of the most compact on the market.
- There are different platform dimensions available: 600-900mm (min-max) width and 700-1300mm (min-max) length.
- Complies with European standard EN-81-40.